Vail Village real estate comprise the core of Vail Resort. Known for its wealth of recreational opportunities, its intimate pedestrian streets, fine dining, shopping, and nightlife, you know you are in the heart of the action when you live in Vail Village. Steps to the slopes and any imaginable amenity is what gives Vail its status as North America’s number one ski destination. Owning a home in Vail Village or Lionshead can be as simple as a one or two-bedroom condominium or as spectacular as owning a slope side ski chalet on Vail Mountain with ski-in, ski out access. Either way, winter or summer, Vail offers a unique combination of unending recreational opportunities in a quiet, relaxing setting amid the grand Rocky Mountains. It is often said that “winter is why we came, summer is why we stayed”. Summer in the Rocky Mountains is a spectacular blend of colors and climate where temperatures average in the mid 70’s during the day and evenings are just cool enough for a light sweater while strolling around the Village. When the snow clears, spectacular wildflowers cover Vail making any activity, from golf to hiking and everything in between that much more enjoyable. The best way to get a good feel for Vail Village homes for sale is to plan on attending Vail Village open houses held here regularly.
- Ski Slopes are within easy walking distance – or you may find a true ski in and ski out location.
- Incredible dining, shopping and cultural experiences just steps away.
- A great location to own a vacation home.
- Minutes away from Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, the Vail Nature Center, and the Ford Amphitheater.
- The Vail Athletic Club is right down the street.