If you think of Vail or Beaver Creek, you’ll most likely think of a ski vacation. We have much more in the Valley. The summer is still a hidden gem. You’ll find yourself, if you own here, not only skiing MORE but also getting here for the summer months. Fishing, Golf, Mountain Biking? Take your pick and more.
When purchasing or renting in Vail Colorado, you will need to consider that the areas in Vail are referred to in different ways — it depends on who you talk to.
The types of properties we include are:
- Single Family Homes
- Duplexes (very common construction type in Vail and surrounding areas)
- Partial Ownership – sometimes called Fractional Ownership and is a way for you to own a really nice property without investment in the entire property — as in, you own a ‘fraction’ of the property rather than owning it entirely yourself. Your partial or fractional ownership of the property allows you to have access to the property during the weeks you purchase (and this varies from property to property — some properties have ‘space available’ programs).
- Austria Haus
- Vail Mountain Lodge and Spa
For this discussion, you are looking at the following areas — again this is for Vail Colorado only (not the surrounding areas):
- East Vail, Booth Creek and the Vail Golf Course
- Vail Village (commonly where visitors consider to be the center of Vail)
- Notable streets in Vail include: Forest Road, Rockledge, Vail Road and Mill Creek Circle
- Find a recent Vail Village Real Estate report here.
- Note: Association and HOA Fees are listed on different basis periods. Some list monthly while others list quarterly or annual fees. Generally, if the fee is low, it would be a monthly fee. Again this varies and is different per property. Please ask about each individual listing.
- Note2: Substantial price increases, if found, can be attributed to incorrect price entry at the time the listing was created.
- Lionshead (the location of the first Gondola in Vail which has undergone extensive construction in the last 10 years)
- Cascade Village and Glen Lyon
- Potato Patch and Sandstone
- West Vail North and West Vail South
- Intermountain and Highland Meadows
On a routine basis we provide reports which are an indication of properties that are actively for sale in Vail Colorado. Again, realize that each area is different and the prices vary depending on the area.