Eagle Vail – Eagle County Colorado – duplex homes, town-homes, condominiums, single family homes. Nestled between Vail and Beaver Creek with easy access to stores for living and other city amenities. Also, easy drive to the town of Eagle for a Costco visit and to enjoy their dining options and outdoor spaces (jog, bike, hike).
Why would you move to the mountains and not want to live near the slopes of Vail or Beaver Creek? If you move here, being near the slopes and town areas is enticing – at first. Over time, you may find that you prefer an outlying area that is close enough to drive to the resort areas – when you are ready.
Eagle Vail is a small community of homes nestled in the area between Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts. We have an Avon zip code (81620) but are not part of the town of Avon (so far!).
I’m told the homes were predominantly built by ski instructors and other mountain professionals that had building experience – in the early days. I live in this area and really like it. So why would you want to settle down in Eagle Vail?
- Convenient drive to either Beaver Creek or Vail – for work or fun.
- Tennis and pickle ball at the community center
- Pool and gathering area, parks throughout for children
- Easy drive, walk or bike ride (I prefer to drive – that’s just me) to WalMart, Home Depot or the local grocery store – City Market.
- Golf course community
- Access for some or most to the Eagle river for fishing
- Mountain biking is awesome and the area has some dedicated trails – you can also jog on the trails. Whatever you do, watch for dogs off lease (even though there is a ‘leash law’ here).
- Great climate – versus farther west
- Established trees and landscaping – which helps, so much, with enjoying the sunny days outdoors
- Various types of homes to meet many budgets – from entry level condominiums to luxury homes.
- Valued community where people want to live.
Eagle Vail is a fantastic community with homes that are very comfortable. If you are a do-it-yourself renovator, you’ll find options here.
We welcome the chance to talk with you and see if Eagle Vail might be a place for you to call home.